The Valucentric Commercial Real Estate division has a great deal of experience performing complex analysis of a wide variety of property types including but not limited to: Subdivisions, Office, Retail, Industrial, Agricultural, Right of Way, Special Use, Eminent Domain, and Easements. As a direct result, our client base is as diverse as the properties we appraise.
Commercial Valuation Experts
Our easily accessible experts work with you to tailor the scope of work for your assignment. We are ready to explore the types of value needed, highest and best use, hypothetical conditions, and extraordinary assumptions. We will tailor our results with any other specific data analyses requested, and in the format needed. Our final product is always an easy to follow report with comprehensive reconciliations and accurate valuations so you can:
- Optimize return on collateral assets
- Make critical loan/portfolio level decisions
- Position your projects most effectively
- Mitigate risk and make sound decisions
Our valuation professionals work individually on assignments, but they also work alongside one another creating a collaborative team environment of valuation experts – all of whom use various analytical tools and data services. More importantly, leveraging their many years of experience, they properly interpret the data to clearly and concisely convey their findings.
Some Common Reasons for Commercial Valuations
- Portfolio Review
- Eminent Domain
- General Consultation
- Real Estate Tax Appeal
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support Services
- Feasibility Research Studies
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Contract or Lease Adjustments
- Master Planning Developments
- Arbitration for Dispute Resolution
- Highest & Best Use, and Alternate Use Studies
- Financed Transactions and Refinancing Mortgage Terms
- General Investment Analysis and Determining Disposition Values
- Landlord & Tenant Leaseholds, Lease Advisory, Rental studies and more….
Form Reports, Narrative Reports, Review Appraisal
- 71A or 71B
- Evaluations Narrative Reports
- Property Condition Inspections
- Custom Formats as Requested
- Review Appraisals performed by an appraiser with the MAI and AI-GRS Designations
*All reports meet and exceed USPAP, FIRREA, OCC and other requirements for defensibility.
*Work samples and references available upon request